CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

BREAKING DAWN



So of course the big thing of the weekend was the release of Breaking Dawn. I'm not as obsessed as say my sister who went to get it at midnight and took pictures of her and her friend with the book right after they got it, saw models dressed up as bella, edward, and alice at barnes and noble etc etc. I went today on my weekly visit to Walmart. There were plenty of copies there at 10 am. I bought it and then came home and called Linzi said she had already bought it for me for my b/day. So we then took it back to Walmart and on to Costco to buy the book on c.d. for my husband. So we're on about the 2nd chapter and after today I'll have to read it because Paul will have listened to about half of it before the weekend is over. I hope it is as good as I think it will be.

2 comments:

metcalfruf said...

i have to say i don't understand the obsession. i really liked reading the books but i don't understand the craziness of it. come to think of it i have never done a midnight release of ANYTHING. interesting.

Becca said...

So, what'd you think? I loved it!