CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

MAC FUN

I saw Paul playing around on his Mac yesterday and didn't know he could do such fun photos. So here's a little fun we had. We are easily amused.

First some cute ones with a lovely background:



Fishy Fish

AHHHH! Fun on the roller coaster

I love Karlee's face in this one. What are those crazy parents doing?

I feel like I look like a Dr. Seuss character, maybe related to the Whos

This setting was called "fish bowl". You can tell by the tear that I was laughing quite hard. This is almost Blair Witch Projectish

Karlee did some creative pics too.


Good Times!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Okay...so those pictures are H-O-T!
Looks like you had so much fun. I love those laughs when you are laughing so hard you seriously can't stop...and then the tears come.

Becca said...

That looks like a blast! I love it!!!

Btw, I tagged you with a quirky thing, check out my site to see the rules.

Lorilee said...

that roller coater one is hilarious. don't you just love photobooth?

metcalfruf said...

i just want to say that on the fishbowl one you look like the ghost on ghostbusters, the green one that slimes people and eats everything!! right????

Holly said...

Those pics are so crazy girl!!! You are clever. I think I so need to do a makeover on my blog. I should hire you to make it over for me. maybe I could repay you with dinner lol.

Thanks for your comments!!!! I'm stoked :)