CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

COLDPLAY!

Last Saturday one of my best friends and I went to see Coldplay with the tickets I won months ago. We had a blast! The seats were horrible. Why do they call it nosebleed heaven? It's not heaven to me;) I was getting a bit afraid of heights. But with binoculars in tow we could see. Chris Martin is an amazing singer and performer. He's really fun to watch. The only drawback to the concert was the 2nd opening act. I didn't know what he was doing. I felt like I was at a club and he was mixing tracks on a sound board. Weird! Anyway thanks Shelly for a great time to catch up and enjoy great music.

4 comments:

Our Dowland Journal said...

Looked like fun! Wish I could have been there!

Nancy Nurse said...

it sounded like a great concert, Sherry went too. I wish I would have won tickets lord knows I tried. Sherry said she missed the opening acts and was glad she did!

Britt2kick said...

It was great seeing you in the store the other day. I am in love with Twilight and the cheesiness and everything. lol and Hot topic is my favorite strore right now and I think I own all the twilight stuff well not quiet yet I have to wait till Christmas. Any way good to see you take care.

rosenthalpics.blogspot.com said...

Seems like you had a lot of fun. I have not been to a concert since my college days.