
I’m going to try a new product out that is called Nuriche. One product is “crash free energy” pills (Revive). They are all natural, plus probiotics and lots of good stuff. There is also a nutritional drink (Live) that will give you all the fruits/veggies you need per day. I tried a couple samples and felt a little different but would like a longer “review”. So here it goes.
BACKGROUND:
Ok well I can’t tell you where I got if you don’t know where I’ve been) I sit down most of the day at a computer working so I get really tired really fast. On most days I have some soda with caffeine before noon. A couple times a week I take a nap at 3 since that is when I am most exhausted. If there is no chance for a nap I just veg and watch tv. I drink about 2 energy drinks a week so that I can get the energy to workout. I know these aren’t the best for you, so I want to try to quit. Another thing is I probably get like 1 serving of fruit or veggies a day which is terrible. So the test begins…I will have one drink and one pill in the mornings and one around 1. Plus this also helps with weight loss. Right now I am doing weight watchers but on an average week I eat really good for about 4 days and then I take a few days off and eat terribly. So needless to say I’m not losing weight very fast. Since April I average a loss of about 2 lbs a month. If this boosts that then that is an added benefit.
DAY 1
Well I got the package in the mail around 1 pm so I decided to start late in the day. At 2:00 I took 2 energy pills and drank the drink. I didn’t feel it immediately but by about 4:00 I had a ton of energy. I was actually even hyper. My family was laughing at me because I had so much energy. Good first day.
DAY 2
I decided to have the juice for breakfast. You can’t beat 39 calories for a meal. Also took 1 energy pill. I’m not too tired and I think it curbed my appetite because the days when I do like a slimfast for breakfast I’m starving 3 hours later. So I think it worked. I took the 2nd pill at about 12:15. From the past two days experience I seem to get my energy boost 2 hours later. I did take another pill at about 2. Today I did have a quick cat nap for about 10 minutes. The cool thing is I woke right up and went to the gym with a lot of energy. I was hardly hungry all day.
I went to a seminar about Nuriche. I learned more about the product and to find out how really good it is for you. It really is all natural with no weird ingredients. I’m really not in it to get money or anything. I started taking it to get energy and I really think it has given me that. If anyone wants to sign up and order then that’s just a bonus
DAY 3
First of all I woke right up this morning feeling good. I realized that I slept through the night without waking up once. Usually the only time I do this is if I have taken Tylenol Pm. I’m feelin good! Not very hungry. I actually have energy and it’s 3:30 (my normal nap time). I’m thinking I’ll track one more day and if I still feel good then I’m sold. I’ve given this a try and if anything I just feel better. It could be psychological, but I have been honest to see how I really feel..
DAY 4
I slept through the night again. This has helped me get through the day so much better. It’s amazing what a good night’s sleep will do for you. I still feel good. I’m sold!!!
So overall I really feel better. I like all the benefits. First of all I’m drinking less soda and I’m eating less. I really have noticed that it curbs my appetite and cravings. Some days I feel the energy surge more, sometimes less but overall I feel more energized. So far I have also lost about 2 lbs since I started. Like I mentioned earlier this is what I usually lose in a month.
If you want more information please go to www.mynuriche.com/price. You can get a 3 day sample of the pills and drink for only $6. I definitely felt good after 3 days. If you decide to buy it, it is so reasonable. It’s only about $55 for each. That gives you 180 pills so it is much more than a one month supply. I signed up as a distributor basically because it’s free and it gives you a discount. What have I got to lose? I’m not into multi level marketing but this impressed me since it’s free to sign up and the top of the “chain” is a charitable organization not the CEO. I just wanted to tell you about it because of the effects it has on me and thought others might need something good to add to their health.
Also if you want to learn more about it plus get 4 FREE audiobooks you can go to Richard Paul Evan’s website www.winninginthemargins.com and put in the passkey “PRICE” and all you have to do is watch a 19 minute video. I liked the video. It was entertaining. Ok I am totally sounding like a salesman. But I really like this product. Otherwise I wouldn’t tell you about it. I’m not the kind of person to sell things to people, or bombard people with “new” products. I’m not an expert by any means but I have been very impressed with this company. So far this is working for me!
P.S. This is a local company which is cool. Also it has not yet gone public, so it's all really word of mouth right now.
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
4 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment