CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Looking Back.

Ok, this is a totally random post, but I thought I'd share. My sister Linzi and I had a lot of fun when it was just her and I living at home. We would watch "the dish" (dish network) when we got it for hours a day. We taped reality shows and watched them every night. One other thing Linzi would tape would be just random specials, t.v. shows, talk shows whatever. She seemed to always tape it when hot guys were on there. So she had a specific tape called "hot guys" or something like that. Well she taped these guys performing on the World Music Awards. We fell in love with this song and the guys (of course this was when I was single). Well she emailed me the video today. So fun to look back. Thanks Linz for fun memories. Now you need to find the group that sang "24/7" on the Donny and Marie Show in like 1999:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! It is the amazing technicolor boy band!! No wonder they were on Donnie and Marie. Hehehehehehe!!!

lpettey said...

I love this video. It brings back good memories. I tried to find the other boy band, but I can't remember their name. I'll have to look on my tapes. I'm so glad I have them. Great post sista!

Becca said...

That's too funny! I wish my clothes would change color on cue like that! Jealous!

Chase said...

One word. NERDS! jk.