CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

THE RIGHT STUFF

So I guess it pays off to look at your old email accounts. About twice a month I check my "lisa_the_winner" email and low and behold I won New Kids on the Block tickets! My sister had won the same day but I had no idea I won too. What luck! I guess you could say I've got the "right stuff" haha.

Here's the Then and Now pics. I used to love Jonathan but now I'm leaning toward Joey. I think they aged nicely. I know I'm just reliving my youth but I have wanted to see them in concert since I was 13 so I'm pretty excited. Many of you might know they are coming on my 5 year anniversary. Everyone thinks I should take Paul. He sooo doesn't want to go and says (as he usually does) go and have fun. I will!


5 comments:

Mama Bean said...

SO JEALOUS!!! I had there posters all over my walls, and a fan club book of their stats and addresses to send fan mail. ahhh I was going to marry one of them.

Elmer said...

Big surprise...Lisa won tickets. haha. kidding. That is going to be such a fun concert! My sister is still trying to convince me to take her for her birthday.

jaci said...

Are you kidding me?!! You seriously are the BOMB!( Is that cool anymore?) I just can't believe how much you win! YOu go girl!

Jenny said...

TAAAAAAAAKE MEEEEEEEE! AAHHHHHHHHHHH!

awholelotofschmidt said...

I am so going to this concert too! But I am a paying seat. How do you do it?